1. Send the bouquet to us the day after the event Instructions on how to send the bouquet can be found under the FAQs section, or click here. Once we receive the flowers we will photograph them and then dismantle the arrangement. If there were any accessories added to the flowers (shells pearls, driftwood etc) we'll also note these down and can work these into the final design. The deposit of $100.00 is payable at this stage.
2. Flower preservation We start the preservation process on receipt of the flowers. This process can take up to two months depending on the type of flowers/foliage.
3. Product and Frame Selection We email you photos of the dried flowers, and work with you to choose which size + style arrangement, and frame best suits your flowers.
4. We hand paint the flowers Colour changes do occur with some flowers so we hand paint the flowers to reduce the effects of this and long term fading. Given the flowers are dried, they will not be the same colour as they were when they were fresh (but we think they look even better)!
5. Finally, we mount the flowers in your selected frame and style Following the completion of your picture we will deliver your forever piece to you (Auckland only).